Monday, September 19, 2011

Tool #2


I love getting comments, but I'm always hesitant to post -- filled with self-doubt about the importance or validity of my thoughts, I suppose. 

I do agree that teachers need to either match or surpass their students' knowledge of these new forums and ways of communication. In writing classes, we can integrate the appropriate online language and perhaps help them to understand that a digital footprint is permanent -- somewhere! 

Recently I started following a GT teacher from Fort Bend ISD on Twitter and Facebook. He gives great lesson suggestions, both his and others gleaned from the web. Really great stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog. It looks great.
    Terrific you found someone to Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twitter is a great place to get ideas.

    ReplyDelete